guilde night clan: forum Index du Forum
guilde night clan: forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Mobile App Sort News Feed

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde night clan: forum Index du Forum -> Nigh Clan -> PerfectWorldFrance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wagnathir

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Mobile App Sort News Feed Répondre en citant

Facebook Mobile App Sort News Feed
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

It's pricey, though. I know that Facebook was making a point of prioritizing posts from friends over brands at one point, but that hasnt stopped me from getting posts in my news feed from pages and groups if Ive made a point of following them.With Pages, you can go to Settings > News Feed Preferences and select which ones you want to see first, so you can try that as well. Your best bet is to try the FB Purity add-on mentioned in the post. The posts from my groups have suddenly disappeared from my newsfeed, with the exception of occasional posts from friends when they post in mutual groups. BrandPosts Learn MoreBrandPosts are written and edited by members of our sponsor community. what you will see when you log into Facebook if youve never specifically made any changes anywhere. none of my groups of pages that ive liked/followed for years will show up in my newsfeed. What Im doing now is bookmarking the URL to the feed that uses the Most Recent sort order, which is But its still ridiculous that they dont let us choose how we want to see updates.What kind of phone do you have iOS or Android? In both cases, there should be a setting to see the Most Recent order, although its buried, especially for the iOS app.For Android, go to Settings and scroll down to Feeds and theres an option for Most Recent. This site uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads. .. Jan 9, 2018 11:55 AM By Jon L. The latter option is especially when you dont want to unfriend someone but you dont want to see their posts unless you go to their Timeline.NOTE: You can also set preferences for people by rolling over their name anywhere it appears and then rolling over the Following button to choose the options you want.Finally, if you click the down arrow on any post, youll have options to unfollow the poster altogether, people/Pages theyve shared, or just that post itself (meaning it will be hidden from your feed and you wont get any further notifications).ListsIf there are specific people whose posts you dont want to miss, you can add them to a list. Facebook provides some built-in lists, like Close Friends and Family and they also automatically create ones for your friends that worked at the same company or went to the same school, if youve all listed that in your profiles. However, I still get notifications about some posts in those groups that fb has determined will be of interest to me. If youre still having the problem and havent updated the app since then, try doing that to see if you can now see all the comments. ElizabethReply heather saysSeptember 13, 2017 at 10:59 pm thanks. And there is no option to see most recent on my iphone. Comments that feature links to other FB users. it happens on my PC as well as my iphone.Reply Elizabeth Kricfalusi saysSeptember 13, 2017 at 11:33 am Hi Heather.Im not sure why this is happening. Perhaps more surprisingly, you may not even see posts that you can see in your Top Stories feed!Once youve selected this view, it should stay this way as long as you remain logged into Facebook, even if you close your browser. If it looks like youre already following it, I would unfollow and then refollow it to reset it if there was some kind of temporary glitch.I hope that helps! ElizabethReply heather saysSeptember 10, 2017 at 8:31 am im having the exact same problem, for the past week or two. Jan 10, 2018 10:02 AM By Ian Paul Newegg is selling Destiny 2 for $27 If you missed the holiday sales on Bungie's latest shooter, you're in luck: Newegg has the PC version on sale today. ultimately, i did exactly what you said, but they limit you to how many you can see first (and its less than 30 that ive read online). .. But you can also create your own custom lists that have whatever groupings make sense to you.Go to facebook.com/bookmarks/lists.Click the Create List button.Give your list a name.To add friends, start typing and a dropdown box will appear with people whose first or last names begin with the letters youve typed.Click the Create button.Youll now see a feed of all the activity by the people on your list.NOTE: Unfortunately, when Facebook changed the left-hand column from Favorites to Shortcuts, they removed the ability to add direct links to lists there. ElizabethReply Amanda saysMay 12, 2017 at 8:31 pm I used to be able to sort posts in groups that I belong to, into chronological order, by searching * within the group. Facebook tells me The intent behind these updates is to make News Feed easier to navigate while still showing all the news in one place. If you are using an ad blocker, some product information and links may not display unless you whitelist techforluddites.com.by Elizabeth Kricfalusi, Tech for LudditesThe main purpose of Facebook is to keep up with whats going on with your friends lives, so youd think it would be pretty obvious that scrolling through your news feed would show you a list of what your friends are posting in the order that theyre posted. Youd think it would update something, right? FB is more and more frustrating.Reply Elizabeth Kricfalusi saysJuly 20, 2017 at 3:54 pm Hi Susan.Ive found this as well and agree that it is very frustrating. updated Jan 10, 2018 8:29 AM By Michael Simon Everything we think we know about the Samsung Galaxy S9 Samsung's next flagship phone will launch in just a few months, and we've got all the details on what to expect. In other words when looking at newspaper articles on my phone I cant see the comments just emojis, random links made by people I dont know to other people I dont know, or simply no comments at all. Privacy Policy About Our Ads Anti Harassment Policy Terms of Service Powered by WordPress.com VIP Fonts by . Reply Sunirmal saysApril 19, 2017 at 10:45 pm Thank you for amazing tricks to control what I see on feeds, Now I can erase those things out which disturb me always when I open facebook, But can you tell why sometimes I see the post which has no connection with me, not even they are sponsored post but all though some on my feed?Reply Elizabeth Kricfalusi saysApril 23, 2017 at 7:12 am Hi Sunirmal 5a02188284
https [url:8129646e88=http://www.facebook.com]www.facebook.com login.php login_attempt=1 https www.facebook.com login.php login_attempt=1[/url:8129646e88]do ipads have facebook chatfacebook mobile app update problemdownload facebook app for nokia e6my facebook account is not loginfree download facebook messenger for samsung s3come inserire le faccine meme nella chat di facebookkeeping groups private on facebookinstall facebook chat on macfree samples not on facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde night clan: forum Index du Forum -> Nigh Clan -> PerfectWorldFrance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange